Magic White 2013 - Chateau Les AmoureusesData sheet
- Winery: Chateau Les Amoureuses
- Denomination: IGP Mediterranee
- Nation: France
- Variety: Viognier 100%
- Production area: Côtes du Rhône
- Region: Valley of the Rhone
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Vinified in 100% new selected French oak barrels from the Tronçais forest.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In barrel for 6 months on fine lees.
- Match with: Ideal with foie gras, gingerbread and lobster.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12 °C
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2022
- Our judgment: 90/100
The Magic White 2013 Terres des Amoureuses by Chateau Les Amoureuses has a golden yellow color, the nose is fresh and very fragrant, with aromas of peach, apricot, citrus fruits, fresh butter and vanilla. On the palate it is fresh in attack, very aromatic, powerful and on the finish it has a mineral and saline persistence.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.