Pouilly-Fuisse Les Plessys Magnum 2014 - Domaine Dominique CorninData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Dominique Cornin
- Denomination: AOC Pouilly Fuissé
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chaintré
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 12.5% vol
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Biodynamic Regime - Natural Philosophy
- Vinification: French oak barrels
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In barrique on the lees for about 11 months.
- Match with: ideal with white meats
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12 °C
- Ideal consumption: da 2017 a 2025
- Our judgment: 91/100
Dominique Cornin's wines are like children in a family. Made with Chardonnay grapes, they resemble each other, but each has its own personality. They are like you, like me, sometimes reserved or shy, sometimes seductive and authentic. Over the years it's time that improves their multiple facets.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.