Irpinia Bianco "Faius" 2014 - I CapitaniData sheet
- Winery: I Capitani
- Denomination: IGP Irpinia
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 50% Fiano, Greco e Falanghina
- Production area: Torre le Nocelle (AV)
- Region: Campania
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Pre-fermentation maceration on the skins, alcoholic fermentation with autochthonous yeasts in medium-sized first and / or second passage oak barrels.
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: Permanence on fermentation yeasts for 6 - 8 months. The wooden fiano with periodic batonage. In bottle for at least 6 months.
- Match with: Ideal with soups and grilled fish, white meats, flans, soft cheeses.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: da 2017 a 2025
- Our judgment: 91/100
The Faius de I Capitani is a project that aims at excellence. The maximum expression of the great white Irpinia vines (Fiano, Greco and Falanghina). A wine with great power, structure, typicality, minerality and freshness, capable of evolving over time. The aging in small oak barrels for 6-8 months adds balance and personality. A unique wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.