Greco di Tufo "Serum" 2018 - I CapitaniData sheet
- Winery: I Capitani
- Denomination: DOCG Greco di Tufo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Greco di Tufo
- Production area: Torre le Nocelle (AV)
- Region: Campania
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Vintage beginning of October, soft crushing and fermentation in controlled temperature.
- Yeast: Selected
- Match with: Perfect for an aperitif or for fish or shellfish dishes, grilled or sautéed. Pasta with cabbages and sea bass. With refinement in the bottle it becomes perfect with pappardelle or risotto with porcini mushrooms and soft cheeses not aged.
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 9-10 ° C
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 91/100
From the most exclusive vine stocks of Irpinia, it is one of the most exclusive I Capitani white wines. The Greco di Tufo DOCG Serum is a white wine with a delicate flavour, intense in colour, a harmonic balance that is simply unmistakable.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.