Remeage 2018 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: Vin de France
- Variety: Viognier, Chardonnay, Marsanne, Sauvignon
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In vats at low temperature.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 4 months on yeasts in stainless steel tanks
- Match with: Ideal as an aperitif, crustaceans, fish and cheese.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 46000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
This wine is an assembly of the grapes found throughout the Rhone valley. The various terrains express the complexity of this northern land. Vin de France corresponds to the first category of table wines, it is a wine produced without precise geographical indication, from one or more grape varieties from all over France.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.