Saint-Joseph L'Elouede 2017 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: AOP Saint-Joseph L’Elouede
- Variety: 70% Roussanne, 30% Marsanne
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In small tanks of raw cement with indigenous yeasts for about 4 months.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 9 months on yeasts in French oak barrels.
- Match with: Ideal with baked fish and salmon tartare.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 5000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
Saint-Joseh is a denomination that includes 23 municipalities and begins on the right bank of the Rhone, about fifty kilometers south of Lyon, to end west of Valencia. The climate is continental and hot and dry summers dominate, the soil is mostly composed of granite.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.