Les Pierres d'Argent Blanc 2012 - Château de LascauxData sheet
- Winery: Chateau de Lascaux
- Denomination: AOC Languedoc
- Nation: France
- Variety: 40% Roussanne, 40% Marsanne, 20% Vermentino
- Production area: Languedoc
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The harvest takes place by hand or mechanically depending on the plot of the vine and immediately completely de-stemmed. A short maceration and fermentation in French oak barrels
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aged in barrique for 9 months.
- Match with: Ideal with fish, white meats in sauce and cheeses.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Premi: Bronzo Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
- Ideal consumption: Da 2014 a 2022
- Our judgment: 90/100
In the far north of the Languedoc appellation, at the foot of the Cévennes plateau, Château de Lascaux extends over 45 hectares perfectly embedded in their natural environment. The climate is characterized by continental influences and the most cultivated blend is Syrah.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.