Figure Libre Freestyle Blanc 2014 - Domaine GaydaData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Gayda
- Denomination: IGP Pays D'Oc
- Nation: France
- Variety: Grenache Blanc et Gris 55%, Maccabeu 20%, Marsanne 10%, Roussanne 10%, Chenin Blanc 5%
- Production area: Brugairolles
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13,0 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: The grapes are de-stemmed, cold-immersed in vats for 24 to 72 hours. Pneumatic pressing followed by natural fermentation in the tank for Marsanne and Roussanne and in oak barrels of 228 l and 500 l for Grenache Blanc, Maccabeu and Chenin Blanc.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In 228l "egg tank" and 500L barrels on lees with "batonnages" - fusion of the best Cuvée of each variety and vineyard then 1 month in vat before bottling
- Match with: Seafood, fish, shellfish, all meal.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Premi: 89/100 Robert Parker "The Wine Advocate", 16.5/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
Figure Libre Freestyle is the name given to an ambitious range of wines designed to shake up conventions and break new ground for expressing the inherent style of Languedoc and Roussillon. Turning its back on appellation rules, it favours freedom of choice in terms of varietal range, both single varietals and blends. Figure Libre Freestyle reflects a desire to think outside the box and bring together grape varieties that would otherwise never have met in the same bottle.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.