Selection Grenache Gris Blanc 2015 - Domaine GaydaData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Gayda
- Denomination: IGP Pays D'Oc
- Variety: Grenache Gris
- Nation: France
- Production area: Brugairolles
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: The grapes are harvested by hand and placed in small boxes. This is followed by pressing and natural vinification without adding sulphites into cement tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging on full lees for 9 months - drawing off yeasts for clarification in the tank
- Match with: Ideal as an aperitif, crustaceans, fish and cheese.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2024
- Our judgment: 92/100
Sélection Parcellaire combines a vintage, a terroir, a variety and a vineyard with ideas and trials in the winery in order to create the character and personality of the wine. Following the success of the 2014 vintage and fulfilling popular demand we have decided to bottle a second vintage of this wine. Other experiments and trials are ongoing but this cuvée is likely to be a permanent feature of our Sélection range.Chosen for its originality, its exuberance and purity of fruit and characterised by its floral aromas, its roundness and minerality. A wine out of the ordinary, let it surprise you
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.