IGP Vaucluse Blanc 2015 - Domaine Gourt de MautensData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Gourt de Mautens
- Denomination: IGP Vaucluse
- Nation: France
- Variety: Grenache Blanc, Bourboulenc, Clairette, Picardan, Marsanne, Roussanne, Picpoul Blanc e Picpoul gris
- Production area: Valle del Rodano meridionale
- Region: Valley of the Rhone
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: Pressing and natural vinification
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In medium-small barrels and stainless steel tanks for 10 - 18 months depending on the vintage
- Match with: It goes well with fish and white meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.