Sauvignon 2015 - Az.Agr. La TosaData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. La Tosa
- Denomination: DOC Colli Piacentini
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Sauvignon
- Production area: Vigolzone (PC)
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 13,0% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Harvest period late August-early September; soft pressing of whole bunches, fermentation temperature 14-15° C.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 7 months on fine yeasts with batonages, bottling around May.
- Match with: Foie gras, shellfish, pumpkin-based dishes and medium-aged cheeses
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2030
- Our judgment: 90/100
It is at the same time expression of some peculiar characteristics of the Sauvignon grape and of the typical characteristics of the Piacenza area: a Sauvignon with an aroma of elderberry, tomato and peach leaf, with citrus and vegetable nuances and a mineral background.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.