Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru Champs Gains 2014 - Domaine Francois CarillonData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Francois Carillon
- Denomination: Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In oak barrels, where alcoholic and malolactic fermentations take place. The duration and course of these can vary considerably depending on the harvest
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wines are aged in cask and on their lees for at least 12 months. Then another 6 months. The percentage of new oak used varies according to the denominations
- Match with: First dishes
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Premi: 94/100 Tim Atkin, 91/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 17/20 La Revue du Vin de France, 15.5/20 Bettane et Desseauve
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2026
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Produced from Chardonnay grapes grown in an organic vineyard in 0,23Ha ranked Premier Cru Champs Gain, in Puligny-Montrachet property. In the cellar the wines of Domaine Francois Carillon are vinified in a traditional way, through the alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in Burgundy barrels, where they stay for a year. Before bottling the wines rest in steel tanks for a further six months. Fresh and delicate, the son of a Premier Cru.
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,00 €.