Bourgogne Chardonnay Les Charmes 2016 - Domaine Thibault Ligier-BelairData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Thibault Ligier-Belair
- Denomination: Bourgogne Blanc AOC
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 18 months in piece before being put on the market
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 1400
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown and grown in the estate vineyards planted in 1978 bordering the Village appellation (Nuits Saint Georges “les Argilats”), located in the hills (Vosne Romanée side) on very calcareous soils facing south. The calcareous soil gives this wine a good length much longer than one would expect for this appellation.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.