Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Les Chenevottes 2015 - Domaine Philippe ColinData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Philippe Colin
- Denomination: AOC Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chassagne-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Produced from Chardonnay grapes in the vineyard classified as Premier Cru les Chenevottes in Chassagne Montrachet. In the cellar the wines of the Domaine Philippe Colin are vinified in the traditional way, through the performance of alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in a Burgundian piece, the wooden elevating lasts 15 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.