Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Les Chaumees 2015 - Domaine Philippe ColinData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Philippe Colin
- Denomination: AOC Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chassagne-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Produced from Chardonnay grapes in the Premier Cru les Chaumees vineyard in Chassagne Montrachet. In the cellar the wines of the Domaine Philippe Colin are vinified in the traditional way, by carrying out alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in Burgundian pieces, the wooden elevation lasts 15 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.