Meursault Les Corbins 2017 - Domaine Vincent DancerData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Vincent Dancer
- Denomination: AOC Meursault
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Meursault
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: spontaneous fermentations lasting 15-20 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in small barrels for 15 months
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100
It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown and grown on a plain north of Meursault, near Les Santenots. In the vineyard Vincent Dancer applies the dictates of organic farming; in the cellar the vinification is carried out in the most natural and traditional way possible, indigenous yeasts are used for spontaneous fermentations lasting 15-20 days. The wine ages in small barrels for 15 months; a further rest in glass follows without undergoing clarification or filtration.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.