Puligny Montrachet 2016 - Domaine Pernot BelicardData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Pernot Belicard
- Denomination: AOC Puligny-Montrachet
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: First dishes
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2028
- Our judgment: 91/100
Produced from Chardonnay grapes grown under the lutte raisonnèe regime, in 1.15 hectares of vineyards in the municipality of Puligny-Montrachet. In the cellar the wines of the Domaine Pernot Belicard are vinified in the traditional way, by carrying out alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in a Burgundian piece, where they stay for a year. Before bottling the wines rest in steel tanks for a further six months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.