Mersault Vieilles Vignes 2016 - Domaine Pernot BelicardData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Pernot Belicard
- Denomination: AOC Meursault
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Meursault
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2028
- Our judgment: 91/100
Produced from Chardonnay grapes grown under the lutte raisonnèe regime, in the 0.65 hectares of vineyards spread over two parcels in the municipality of Meursault. In the cellar the wines of the Domaine Pernot Belicard are vinified in the traditional way, by carrying out alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in a Burgundian piece, where they stay for a year. Before bottling the wines rest in steel tanks for a further six months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.