Sauvignon Blanc 2016 - Castel EnglarData sheet
- Winery: Castel Englar / Schloss Englar
- Denomination: DOC
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: San Michele Appiano (BZ)
- Region: Alto Adige
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Harvesting and manual selection, delicate pressing of whole bunches and slotting for natural sedimentation, controlled fermentation at a low temperature of 18 °C
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Made half in barrels of stainless steel and half in tonneau, for 8 months on fine lees.
- Match with: Seafood, fish, shellfish, all meal.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
The grapes come from vineyards that extend over hills adjacent to the mountain, at an altitude between 450 and 550 m asl, on calcareous soils of gravelly conformation subjected to strong temperature changes.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.