Bourgogne Aligotè 2018 - Alice et Olivier De MoorData sheet
- Winery: Alice et Olivier De Moor
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Aligote
- Variety: 100% Aligotè
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courgis
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Spontaneous fermentation for 50% in used oak pièces and the remainder in fiberglass vats
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In the same containers without racking for 12 months, then pouring, assembling and bottling by gravity. No clarification or filtration are provided.
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
The Bourgogne Aligoté 2018 of the Domaine led by Alice and Olivier De Moor, is born from Aligoté grapes grown in the Yonne Department, more precisely in the Vineyards of the Municipality of Chitry-Le-Fort. It is a dry white wine, with a citrusy nose and a rich, quick, savory and very good depth.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.