Auxey-Duresses 2016 - Domaine Jean Pascal et FilsData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Jean Pascal et Fils
- Denomination: Auxey-Duresses AOC
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Auxey-Duresses
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wine is aged for 10 months in barriques (new wood for aging 18%) and is assembled in stainless steel tanks for 2 months before putting it into glass.
- Match with: Fish
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
The Auxey-Duresses AOC of the Domaine Jean Pascal comes from Chardonnay grapes assembled from parcels with an area of 1.37 hectares in the municipality of Auxey-Duresses, cultivated on clay and limestone soils with an average age of the vines of 28 years. The approach in the vineyard is respectful of nature and traditional. The wine is aged for 10 months in barrique (new wood for aging 18%) and is assembled in stainless steel tanks before putting it in glass.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.