La Salita Bianco 2017 - Soc. Agr. RabascoData sheet
- Winery: Soc. Agr. Rabasco
- Denomination: DOC Trebbiano d'Abruzzo
- Variety: 100% Trebbiano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Pianella (PE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 12,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Trebbiano grapes ferment in open vats to favor oxygenation, with their own yeasts and without any temperature control.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: refines in fiberglass containers throughout the winter undergoing two decantations in the waning moon. It is bottled in the traditional way in early March to favor the malolactic fermentation in the bottle.
- Match with: Seafood appetizers, Aperitifs, White Meats, Fresh Cheeses, Mushrooms, Fish, Seafood First courses, Eggs and Omelettes, Velvety, Soups and Soups, Vegetables and Salads
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10°-12 C°
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2024
- Our judgment: 92/100
This white wine is produced with Trebbiano d'Abruzzo grapes from the "La Salita" vineyard of Loreto Aprutino, managed according to the ancient agricultural tradition, refusing any kind of chemistry on earth and on plants. The vineyard has a very steep slope and a north-east exposure that favors acidity.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.