Ageno 2015 - La StoppaData sheet
- Winery: La Stoppa
- Denomination: IGT Emilia Bianco
- Variety: 60% Malvasia di Candia aromatica, 40% Ortrugo e Trebbiano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Rivergaro (PC)
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: maceration on the skins for 30 days using only indigenous yeasts and without the addition of sulfur dioxide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 12 months, half in a steel tank and half in used French oak barrels, followed by two years in the bottle.
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 14 °C
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2028
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Ageno by Elena Pantaleoni' La Stoppa was born in Rivergaro from Malvasia di Candia Aromatica 60%, 40% Ortrugo and Trebbiano, grown on clay-loam soils. In vineyard agriculture is natural, grassing spontaneous. There are no fertilizing, herbicides and pesticides. In the cellar the wine process provides a maceration of 30 days using only indigenous yeasts and without the addition of sulfur dioxide; the aging lasts 12 months: half passed in stainless steel and half in used French oak barrels, followed by two years in the bottle.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.