Chablis Le Vendangeur 2018 - Masque de MoorData sheet
- Winery: Alice et Olivier De Moor
- Denomination: Chablis AOC
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courgis
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: fermentation in used oak barrels (pieces) with 100% natural yeasts
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In the same containers without racking for 12 months, gravity is assembled in vats and the wine is bottled by gravity 5 months later. No clarification or filtration are provided.
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2028
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The Chablis 2018 under the name of Vendangeur Masquè produced by Alice and Olivier De Moor, is made from Chardonnay grapes (also from 1er cru plots), cultivated in bologic, from 1 ha of vineyards cultivated under organic production. Wine adherent to the type, dry and mineral, acid but also endowed with that pleasant butteriness that completes the sip.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.