Pigato 2017 - Cascina delle Terre RosseData sheet
- Winery: Cascina delle Terre Rosse
- Denomination: Riviera Ligure di Ponente DOC
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Pigato 100%
- Production area: Liguria - Riviera di Ponente
- Region: Liguria
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Steel
- Match with: Appetizers
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2022
- Our judgment: 90/100
The Pigato Riviera Ligure di Ponente DOC 2017 of Cascina delle Terre Rosse is produced with grapes from various plots located on the Altopiano delle Manie. The altitude of the vineyards is 250-300 meters asl, the soils are gravel-sandy; in the vineyard we practice organic farming with yields of 70 q / Ha. The grapes, harvested at the end of September, are vinified in steel for 6 months, after a brief maceration of 36-48 hours on their own yeasts and aged in bottle for another 4 months before being put on the market. Only indigenous yeasts are used to activate fermentation.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.