"Apogeo" Pigato 2019 - Cascina delle Terre RosseData sheet
- Winery: Cascina delle Terre Rosse
- Denomination: DOC Riviera Ligure di Ponente
- Variety: 100% Pigato
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Finale Ligure (SV)
- Region: Liguria
- Year: 2019
- Gradation: 13.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: The grapes, harvested at the end of September, are vinified in steel (70%) and wood (30%) for 6 months, after a brief maceration of 36-48 hours on their own yeasts
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 4 months in the bottle
- Match with: Appetizers
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The Pigato Apogeo Riviera Ligure di Ponente DOC 2019 of Cascina delle Terre Rosse is produced with grapes from the highest plot from which the name derives. The altitude of the vineyards is 300 meters above sea level, the soils are gravel-sandy; in the vineyard we practice organic farming with yields of 70 q / Ha. The grapes, harvested at the end of September, are vinified in steel (70%) and wood (30%) for 6 months, after a brief maceration of 36-48 hours on their own yeasts and refined in bottle for another 4 months before being put on the market .
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.