"L'Ottava Meraviglia" Pigato 2017 - Cascina delle Terre RosseData sheet
- Winery: Cascina delle Terre Rosse
- Denomination: Riviera Ligure di Ponente DOC
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Pigato 100%
- Production area: Liguria - Riviera di Ponente
- Region: Liguria
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Steel
- Match with: Appetizers
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2024
- Our judgment: 91/100
The Pigato Ottava Meraviglia 2017 of Cascina delle Terre Rosse is produced with grapes from various plots located on the Altopiano delle Manie. The altitude of the vineyards is 300 meters above sea level, the soils are gravel-sandy; in the vineyard we practice organic farming with yields of 70 q / Ha. The grapes, harvested at the end of September, macerate for 10/15 days and are vinified in steel for 6 months and refined in bottle for another 4 months before being put on the market. Only indigenous yeasts are used to activate fermentation.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.