Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru Les Folatieres 2016 - Frederic CossardData sheet
- Winery: Domaine de Chassorney - Frederic Cossard
- Denomination: Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Born from Chardonnay grapes grown in Puligny Montrachet in the 1er cru Les Folatieres. The grapes grow in vineyards that respect Frederic Cossard's philosophy, that is where herbicides and chemicals are banned and "natural" viticulture is practiced. The harvest is manual, with selection of the best grapes; the vinification is traditional.
By buying this product you can collect up to 15 loyalty points. Your cart will total 15 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,00 €.