Bourgogne Blanc 2018 - Domaine Etienne SauzetData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Etienne Sauzet
- Denomination: Bourgogne Blanc AOC
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Biodynamic Regime - Natural Philosophy
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100
The Bourgogne Blanc AOC of the Domaine Sauzet comes from Chardonnay grapes assembled from different plots grown on clay and limestone soils. The approach in the vineyard is respectful and agriculture without chemistry in the vineyard is the approach with which the domaine works since 2010, which boasts a biodynamic approach. The wine is aged for 12 months like other white wines and the use of new wood for aging is 20%.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.