Fiano di Avellino "Gaudium" 2018 - I CapitaniData sheet
- Winery: I Capitani
- Denomination: DOCG Fiano di Avellino
- Variety: 100% Fiano di Avellino
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Torre le Nocelle (AV)
- Region: Campania
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Harvested at the start of October, pressed lightly, it undergoes a partial pre-fermentation cryo-maceration on their peelings and an alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperatures.
- Yeast: Selected
- Match with: Try it with grilled and fish soups, linguine with pesto, Pachino and buffalo tomatoes, flans and soft cheeses.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 9-10 ° C
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 91/100
Few vine stocks classify a territory in such a way as the Fiano classifies the territory of Avellino. The Fiano of Avellino DOCG Gaudium de I Capitani, a white wine with a powerful structure and a bursting personality faithfully reflects the characteristics of these territories, testifying to its calling to wine production.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.