Petit Chablis 2017 - Domaine du ColombierData sheet
- Winery: Domaine du Colombier
- Denomination: Petit Chablis AOC
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Fontenay-Près-Chablis
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional with temperature control at 18 ° C for 15 days in stainless steel tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 6 months in stainless steel tanks
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2024
- Our judgment: 89/100
It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown in the AOC Chablis vineyards, with south-south east exposure; the wine during vinification sees only steel, we find it in the crystal clear glass; the nose is thin and delicate on scents that recall citrus and the sea.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.