Bourgogne Chardonnay 2018 - Domaine Vincent DancerData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Vincent Dancer
- Denomination: Bourgogne Blanc AOC
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Meursault
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: spontaneous fermentations lasting 15-20 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in small barrels for 15 months
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
This wine comes from Chardonnay grapes grown and grown in Meursault vineyards classified Bourgogne Blanc AOC. In the vineyard Vincent Dancer applies the dictates of organic farming; cellar vinification is carried out in the most natural and traditional way possible, using indigenous yeasts for spontaneous fermentation that lasts 15-20 days. The wine is aged in small barrels for 15 months; following a further rest in a glass without undergoing fining or filtration .
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.