Kalendamaia 2016 - Az. Agr. Sant'AgneseData sheet
- Winery: Azienda Agricola Sant'Agnese
- Denomination: DOC Vermentino Val di Cornia
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Piombino - Toscana
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Bottle
- Match with: Foie gras, shellfish, pumpkin-based dishes and medium-aged cheeses
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 5500
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2022
- Our judgment: 90/100
KALENDAMAIA is produced using 100% Vermentino grapes cultivated with methods of pest control. Every year the production is limited to 5500 bottles and this allows to keep the quality level high.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.