"Apogeo" Pigato 2017 Magnum - Cascina delle Terre RosseData sheet
- Winery: Cascina delle Terre Rosse
- Denomination: Riviera Ligure di Ponente DOC
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Pigato 100%
- Production area: Liguria - Riviera di Ponente
- Region: Liguria
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13.5% vol.
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: The grapes, harvested at the end of September, are vinified in steel (70%) and wood (30%) for 6 months, after a brief maceration of 36-48 hours on their own yeasts
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 4 months in the bottle
- Match with: Appetizers
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2024
- Our judgment: 90/100
The Pigato Apogeo Riviera Ligure di Ponente DOC 2017 of Cascina delle Terre Rosse is produced with grapes from the highest plot from which the name derives. The altitude of the vineyards is 300 meters above sea level, the soils are gravel-sandy; in the vineyard we practice organic farming with yields of 70 q / Ha. The grapes, harvested at the end of September, are vinified in steel (70%) and wood (30%) for 6 months, after a brief maceration of 36-48 hours on their own yeasts and refined in bottle for another 4 months before being put on the market .
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.