Condrieu Lieu-Dit "Vernon" 2016 - Cave Yves CuilleronData sheet
- Winery: Cave Yves Cuilleron
- Denomination: AOP Condrieu
- Nation: France
- Variety: Viognier 100%
- Production area: Valle del Rodano
- Region: Valley of the Rhone
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The grapes with good maturity are harvested and selected manually. Only the best juices are preserved. Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in barrique, with natural yeasts.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 18 months in barrique, on lees, without racking, with regular batonnages.
- Match with: Foie gras, shellfish, pumpkin-based dishes and medium-aged cheeses
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 3000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
The "Vernon" hill is one of the most famous "known places" in the municipality of Condrieu. This steep hill is located north of the appellation, terraced and facing south.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.