"Arakena" Vermentino di Gallura Superiore Vendemmia Tardiva 2018 - Cantina MontiData sheet
- Winery: Cantina Sociale Vermentino Monti
- Denomination: DOCG Vermentino di Gallura Superiore
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Vermentino 100%.
- Production area: Gallura
- Region: Sardinia
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Cold maceration, controlled atmosphere fermentation in tonneau.
- Match with: Seafood, fish, shellfish, all meal.
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 12°-15 °C
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
The white wines produced by the Vermentino Monti winery are characterized by a precise finesse and variety of aromas. Arakena in particular is a balanced wine, drinkable and in any case with an excellent structure. It is left to mature for a long time in wooden barrels and this produces an explosion of perfumes in the glass which are accompanied by an interesting savory trail. Certainly a great representative of the terroir in which it is produced.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.