"Funtanaliras" Vermentino di Gallura Selezione Oro 2018 - Cantina MontiData sheet
- Winery: Cantina Sociale Vermentino Monti
- Denomination: Vermentino di Gallura DOCG
- Variety: Vermentino di Gallura 100%.
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Gallura
- Region: Sardinia
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: Vinification In white, after a soft crushing and a soft squeezing, with fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Match with: To try on boiled crabs, seasoned with oil, parsley and a touch of garlic.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 8°-12 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2025
- Our judgment: 89/100
The Funtanaliras Gold selection is, compared to the classic Funtanaliras, obtained from a selection of Vermentino grapes, from vineyards grown on granite weathering soils.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.