La Brise Marine 2018 - Château De La NéglyData sheet
- Winery: Château De La Négly
- Denomination: AOP Languedoc
- Nation: France
- Variety: 60% Roussanne, 40% Bourboulenc
- Production area: Fleury d’Aude
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Pneumatic pressing of whole bunches or destemming from the vines with a selection of pressed grapes. Maceration with the skins of stems and seeds for 48 hours, alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In vats on fine lees for 3 months, 2% of the mixture is aged in barrels
- Match with: Ideal as an aperitif, crustaceans, fish and cheese.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2022
- Our judgment: 89/100
The wines of the Château de la Négly represent today one of the best expressions of the potential and possibilities of the whole Languedoc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.