Riesling 2017 - Castel EnglarData sheet
- Winery: Castel Englar / Schloss Englar
- Denomination: DOC
- Variety: 100% Riesling
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: San Michele Appiano (BZ)
- Region: Alto Adige
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Manual harvest in three phases, separate vinification of the grapes in stainless steel.
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: 6 months on the lees
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12 °C
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
The grapes come from vineyards that extend over hills adjacent to the mountain, at an altitude between 450 and 550 m asl, on calcareous soils of gravelly conformation subjected to strong temperature changes.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.