Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru Les Perrières 2016 - Domaine Francois CarillonData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Francois Carillon
- Denomination: Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In oak barrels, where alcoholic and malolactic fermentations take place. The duration and course of these can vary considerably depending on the harvest
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wines are aged in cask and on their lees for at least 12 months. Then another 6 months. The percentage of new oak used varies according to the denominations
- Match with: Ideal with seafood and shellfish, grilled or smoked fish. Also excellent with goat cheese.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The Domaine François Carillon manages two parcels of Perrières, one is over 50 years old, the other was planted in 1973. The wine is very tense, mineral, with lively acidity and finds an explosive expression in the middle of the mouth before a precise ending. The stony scents and a chalky minerality emphasize the aromas of citrus fruit sorbet and hazelnut fruit.
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.