Bourgogne Aligote Les Petit Poiriers 2018 - Domaine Chavy-ChouetData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Yves Boyer Martenot
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Aligote
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Aligotè
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: First dishes
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
It comes from Aligotè grapes grown and grown in Puligny-Montrachet on 0.11 hectares of vineyards. The wine is expressed on mineral-rocky notes. In the cellar the wines of the Domaine Yves Boyer Martenot are vinified in the traditional way, by carrying out alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in a Burgundian piece, where they stay for 12 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.