Pouilly-Fumé Clos Joanne D'Orion 2017 - Gitton Père et FilsData sheet
- Winery: Gitton Père et Fils
- Denomination: AOC Pouilly-Fumé
- Variety: 100% Sauvignon
- Nation: France
- Production area: Ménétréol-sous-Sancerre
- Region: Valley of the Loire
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 12.5% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Seafood appetizers, Aperitifs, White Meats, Fresh Cheeses, Mushrooms, Fish, Seafood First courses, Eggs and Omelettes, Velvety, Soups and Soups, Vegetables and Salads
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Premi: 91/100 Cellar Tracker
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
The domaine is located in the Loire valley, in the center of France, in one of the most famous "white vocation areas" in the world. In 1945 Marcell Gitton, buying half a hectare of vineyards in the Sancerre area, in the Loire valley, founded the domaine
Gitton Père et Fils has built its reputation over the years on respect for traditions and with the aim of producing distinctive wines that reflect the "heart" of its vineyards.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.