Pinot Gris Sel. de Grains Nobles 'Coeur de Tries' 2008 - Louis SippData sheet
- Winery: Grand Vin d'Alsace Louis Sipp
- Denomination: AOC Alsace "Sélection de Grains Nobles"
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Gris
- Production area: Ribeauvillé
- Region: Alsace
- Year: 2008
- Gradation: 12 % Vol.
- Bottle: 50 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Ideal with foie gras, cheeses and desserts.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2026
- Our judgment: 92/100
The vineyards are located on marly and limestone soils. This combination is ideal for the development of the vine, in fact the marls allow you to maintain a constant water supply and the limestone allows you to maintain a good level of acidity and gives structure to the wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.