Chassagne-Montrachet Chambrees Blanc 2017 - Domaine Caroline MoreyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Caroline Morey
- Denomination: AOC Chassagne-Montrachet
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chassagne-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Pièce
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
Born in Côte de Beaune in the heart of the Burgundy wine region, in the Appelation Chassagne-Montrachet Contròllèe. The Chardonnay grapes are grown according to the dictates of integrated struggle with limitations of any type of intervention or treatment. After the first phase of maceration and fermentation, the wine is ready to be transferred to barrels of 350 liters at 30/50% new where it carries out malolactic fermentation and refines for at least 12 months, then put into glass.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.