Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Champ-Canet 2017 - Domaine Jean Marc BoillotData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Jean Marc Boillot
- Denomination: Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 11 months like the other whites and the use of new wood for aging is 25/30%.
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2028
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru AOC Champ Canet of Domaine J.M. Boillot comes from Chardonnay grapes grown on clay and limestone soils. The approach in the vineyard is respectful and agriculture without chemistry in the vineyard is the approach with which the domaine works. The wine ages for 11 months like other whites and the use of new wood for aging is 25/30%.
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,20 €.