Condrieu Jeanraude 2015 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: AOP Condrieu
- Variety: 100% Viognier
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In low temperature barrels with indigenous yeasts for about 4 months.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 9 months on the lees and in French oak barrels.
- Match with: Ideal with fried gnocchi, pike, foie gras and white meats.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 1400
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2027
- Our judgment: 93/100
It comes from vineyards located in the far south of the Rhône department, at the crossroads of Loire and Isère; the vineyard is planted on narrow and steep terraces. The Viognier is expressed on a terroir of origin, protected from cold winds and excessive dryness from the influence of the Rhone Valley.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.