Taburnum 2017 Magnum - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: IGP des Collines Rhodaniennes
- Variety: 100% Viognier
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: in casks and large barrels at a low temperature with indigenous yeasts for about 4 months.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 16 months on lees in French oak casks. Fining with clay. Tangential filtration before bottling.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 93/100
Taburnum with Heluicum and Sotanum is one of the three wines already celebrated at the time by Pliny the Elder. In an 18th century work, one can read that "Les Vins de Vienne are collected in the territory of Côte-Rôtie, Seyssuel, Porte-de-Lyon". These three forgotten wines of history will find new life when three winemakers - Yves Cuilleron, Pierre Gaillard and François Villard - give life to Les Vins de Vienne. They reinvent the production of the first Seyssuel wines.
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.