Bourgogne Chardonnay 2018 - Domaine de la CrasData sheet
- Winery: Domaine de la Cras
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Coteaux de Dijon
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Plombieres-les-Dijon
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 12.5% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Juice is pressed in three separate runs. Vatting and fermentation in barrel. Light fining before bottling.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 10-12 months in used oak barrels
- Match with: Seafood appetizers, Aperitifs, White Meats, Fresh Cheeses, Mushrooms, Fish, Seafood First courses, Eggs and Omelettes, Velvety, Soups and Soups, Vegetables and Salads
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 5000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Originally from the Jura, Marc Soyard produced the first vintage at the Domaine de la Cras in 2014. He previously worked at the Domaine Bizot in Vosne Romanée. Marc has adopted the same natural philosophy set at the Domaine Bizot in the new reality in which he immersed himself.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.