Sauvignon 2018 - Maso ThalerData sheet
- Winery: Maso Thaler
- Denomination: DOC Alto Adige - Sudtirol
- Variety: 100% Sauvignon
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Montagna (BZ)
- Region: Trentino Alto Adige
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: Fermentation in steel with temperature control.
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: After bottling, the wine is aged in the bottle for a few months.
- Match with: Appetizers
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 2400
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
The Sauvignon Blanc clusters are harvested at two separate times, generally between October 1 and October 10. In this way the two different sugar levels allow the diversity of the grape’s aromas to shine. All our vineyards, in fact, are poly-clone – that is to say, the same lot is planted with two or more clones of the same vine. In the case of Sauvignon Blanc, we have selected and planted the most aromatic selections.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.