Fiano 2016 - Masseria Li VeliData sheet
- Winery: Masseria Li Veli
- Denomination: IGT Salento
- Variety: 100% Fiano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Cellino San Marco (BR)
- Region: Puglia
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 3 months in steel tanks
- Match with: Aperitif, grilled prawns
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2024
- Our judgment: 90/100
Fiano is a white grape variety characteristic of Puglia. The variety that has spread in the region for almost a millennium now has particular characteristics that give the wine that derives a marked aromaticity, freshness and notes of tropical fruit that make it unique and particularly pleasant.
No reward points for this product.